Windows Azure - Cloud Computing Services
We have been involved in prototyping an application for use on Windows Azure. Currently this is still under development. At this time Azure is still in Community Technology Preview (CTP). When Windows Azure is fully released Inhand Systems are in a position to help leverage your investment in this technology and can help you hit the ground running with your Azure application. Existing .net applications will require some modifications to be used with Windows Azure and we would be able to help with this. If you are planning to use this technology and want to get started with Azure development please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Run ASP.NET web applications in the cloud.
- Scale applications to cope with increased demand.
- Pay as you go solutions.
- Hosted on Microsofts' Servers
- Blob Storage - For files, images and large data sets.
- Table Storage - For structured application storage.
- Queue Storage - For messaging to worker processes.
- Triple replication for data security.
- Use of Windows Azure SDK.
- Debugging and Testing within the Azure development fabric.
- Setting up of development storage services.